Ubud is regarded as the cultural heart of Bali and is also the vivacious centre of Bali’s arts and crafts scene. Much of the town and the nearby villages consist of artists’ workshops and galleries. It is also home to a small treasure trove of museums and galleries. There are some remarkable architectural and historical sights to be found, and a general feeling of well-being to be enjoyed, all thanks to the spirit, surroundings, and climate of the place.
This package is the perfect sampler for some of Ubud’s many delights.
- Five nights accommodation
- Breakfast for two each day
- Half day culture and countryside tour in private car with friendly English speaking guide
- 2 x one-hour Balinese therapeutic massages
- 2 x classes at the famous Casa Luna Cooking School
- Private transfers to and from the airport or southern beaches
Only IDR 10,000,000 Including all taxes.Enquire Now!